Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Small Update on Molly

Molly did very well at Thanksgiving. She was a little confused when her people slept in much later than usual. She likes telling us to get up by standing two inches from our sleeping face and pelting us with kisses. And then another roadtrip! We went up to my family's home and everyone cooed over her. She did tricks for my mom in exchange for nibbles of white meat turkey. Mmm human food is a wonderful thing!

We had our first snow with her this morning. She doesn't mind it really..periodically shaking the crystals off her fur. I can't wait to have a deep enough pile for her to run through it. It looks like she's developing a good winter coat. I'm still tempted to get her a doggy coat but she likely wouldn't be thrilled with it.

2 comments:

  1. A doggy coat would be a good idea for her, but you'll have to brush her more often to get rid of developing mats from rubbing. Curse of the long-hairs! On a side note, I recommend a gaudy pink doggie coat with a skull on it and rhinestones! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a thin "windbreaker" type coat on Josie in the snow to keep it from balling up on her fur. She doesn't need it for the warmth. Molly had an awesome thick coat last Feb when she arrived.
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I have been thinking about you. I'd love to hear about any new tricks Molly has learned.

    ReplyDelete